Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stonehenge and Bath

Sorry for the lack of posts. It's been difficult get access to the internet these last few days. I'm in Paris right now, and trying to survive with the little bit of French that I know. I made my first reservation to use my Eurail Pass for the train to Barcelona on Tuesday morning. I'll be there until Saturday and then the plan is to take the train to Geneva and then a bus to Annecy, France. I'm excited to get to Annecy! I'll be there for one month and won't have to worry about moving around every few days.

I have some pictures of Paris, but haven't had a chance to upload them to my computer yet, so here are some pictures from the day trip I took from London to Stonehenge and Bath, about an hour to two hours away. Miss you all!





2 comments:

  1. STONEHENGE PIC THAT ISN'T FROM WEBSHOTS!! awesomee!
    the buildings and surroundings look so nice

    ReplyDelete