Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Abrupt stop in posts

I feel I've got some 'splainin' to do. I am home now (two months to be exact--almost as long as I've been away, and yet it feels like I just got back), and this spring/summer is just flying by. Everything feels like it's been moving so fast lately. I haven't had time to stop and think. From the moment that plane touched down in the good ole U.S of A, it was all about catching up with friends and family, going out, finding work, registering for classes, researching, searching, researching, and then denying that it was time to get back to reality by trying to fit in a few more trips.

I haven't had time to reflect on where I've been, who I've met, what I saw, and what I've learned. Now that classes have started and I've finally landed a job, I can breathe a little sigh of relief. I want to share more about what this whole experience meant for me and what it did for me. Maybe share some tips, take a look at the finance (How the heck did I manage it? Even I wonder), some uh-oh moments and some ah-hah moments.

Hopefully it will inspire you to do some traveling, too. Once that little seed is planted, it'll sprout and start growing out of your ears :) This trip was very personal for me, but what would it be if I kept it all to myself? What a selfish girl. After all, since I traveled alone for most of the trip, how much fun is it to revel in those memories by myself?

I'll start with the most vibrant experiences and see where it goes from there. If you have any questions for me, please ask away! It's hard to recount every single detail until someone asks sometimes. And hold me accountable. If this blog has an ending, I should at least put forth the effort and not just let it fall off the face of the earth with no chance of saying goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. It's already been two months? sheesh that really is fast. Looking forward to hearing more about your once in a life time trip. I really wish I could have gone with you. It would have been so much fun. PUCCI CAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm waiting and wanting to hear more too.

    ReplyDelete