Thursday, July 28, 2011

Was it worth it?

Yes, it was. I want to break down the finances of it to see what it was actually worth. I probably could have saved some money on a few things. Or maybe I missed out on a once-in-a-lifetime experience because I was being too cheap.

Although, I have to confess.... I gotta keep telling myself that it was worth it, especially right now. It's too easy to sit here right now and say, "oh man, if only I hadn't gone---I could have paid off my car, paid for my tuition, kept up with the bills and not worry so much about money."

Money--you really are the bane of my existence. One thing I did learn while in Europe was how to spend money. It's not something that I should want to hold on to. It isn't a constant. It needs to flow and the more you try to control it's flow, the more worries you cause yourself. I know this isn't the coolest thing, but it was a light bulb moment for me, and it's forever changed my view of money.

1 comment:

  1. you're a very lucky girl to have experienced such a trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete