Sunday, April 17, 2011

Saturday shopping day









So I came back with an orange tee, cardigan, scarf, hairties and a headband. All necessary things. A colorful tee to brighten up my boring clothes. A cardigan since it's getting warmer and I don't want to have to wear my jacket everywhere, the headband and hairties to hide my mullet, and the scarf because everyone's wearing one! The sunglasses and bag are from Barcelona, but I wanted to give you the full effect. I had to buy them because my sunglasses broke and I didn't want to carry around the sackpack all the time. And the only other clothing item I bought so far are the boots on the top right corner, which I bought in London since my shoes got soaked from the rain.

3 comments:

  1. HAHA shop it!
    some of the pics sort of remind me of venice bc of the water and buildings. you might have to keep an eye out for clothes for me haha! i will pay you to shop for me, clothes over here is boring

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mommy ducky her babies are so cute! Loving the new clothes. I like the flowers on the cardigan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE NEW OUTFIT..SOOOOO CUTE

    ReplyDelete